Now downloading free:Samsung 01 precautions
Download Samsung 01 precautions docs - Computer monitors - CRT, TFT, LCD, touch screen, plasma display - service manuals and repair information
|File name:||01_precautions.pdf |
[preview 01 precautions] new window
|Original Chassis:||01 precautions|
|Descr:|| Samsung Monitor Monitor T23A950 01_precautions.pdf|
|Group:|| > > > |
|Information about the files in archive:|
|File name||Text |
1-1. Safety Precautions
Follow these safety, servicing and ESD precautions to prevent damage and to protect against potential hazards such as
1. For continued safety, do not attempt to modify the circuit board.
2. Disconnect the AC power and DC power jack before servicing.
1-1-2. Servicing the LCD Monitor
1. When servicing the LCD Monitor, Disconnect the AC line cord from the AC outlet.
2. It is essential that service technicians have an accurate voltage meter available at all times. Check the calibration of this
1-1-3. Fire and Shock Hazard
Before returning the monitor to the user, perform the following safety checks:
1. Inspect each lead dress to make certain that the leads are not pinched or that hardware is not lodged between the
chassis and other metal parts in the monitor.
2. Inspect all protective device|
|Download restrictions information:|
|Month||5000||28||Wrong count ?|
Download >> To download the file, please, click here !
Did You find this Service Manual useful? Share it:
Was this file useful ? Share Your thoughts with the other users.
User ratings and reviews for this file:
Average rating for this file: 0.00 ( from 0 votes)Similar Service Manuals : - - - - - - -