This SAMSUNG Service Manual, "Slide In Gas Ranges," provides the technician with information on the
operation and service of the slide in self-cleaning gas ranges. It is to be used as a training service manual. For
dangerous situations. If you need repairs, contact a SAMSUNG Service Center or your dealer.
The gas and electrical supplies to the appliance should be turned off and/or disconnected when the range is
being serviced or repaired.
on/servicing the appliance.
supply before working on/servicing the appliance. IF YOU SMELL GAS:
1. DO NOT light a match, candle, or cigarette.
2. DO NOT turn on any gas or electric appliances.
3. DO NOT touch any electrical switches.
4. DO NOT use any type of phone in the building.
5. Clear the room, building, or area of all occupants.
6. Immediately call the gas supplier from a phone outside of the building. Follow the gas supplier's