NEW CLAMPS (REV.00)
Some clamps are mounted inside the washing machines and once they have been used, they can not be
used again, because while removing them, they deform and lose their characteristics.
These clamps are used to fasten the hoses that connect:
- the solenoid valve-to the conveyor
- the recirculation hose-to the rubber bellow
- the pressure chamber-to drain hose
- the tub-to the drain hose
- the detergent fill hose-to the detergent compartment
Find below the part no. and the position.
SPARE PART NOS.
Part no. Diameter Position
Solenoid valve-conveyor hose
132 31 59-00/2 20.5 mm