|USB_Upgrade_[HT-F6500W].pdf||F/W Upgrade Method by USB flash drive
How to prepare F/W Update file via USB flash drive
1. Download the newest firmware file onto your computer from www.samsung.com.
2. If the firmware file is compressed (*.zip), the file should be uncompressed
3. Connect a USB flash drive to your computer.
4. If there are previous versions of firmware in the folder on USB flash drive,
5. Copy the new folder to USB flash drive.
The following events may interrupt the upgrade process and
MAY RESULT IN PERMANENT DAMAGE TO THE UNIT.
1. Unplugging the power cord.
2. Power Outage.
How to upgrade the HTS
1. Insert the USB flash drive into the HTS while it is ON.
2. In the product's menu, go to Settings > Support > Software Update.
3. Select Update now.
The product searches for the software on the USB drive.
When it finds the software, the Update Request pop-up appears.
4. Select OK. The product upgrades the software, turns off, and then turns on