File name SAMSUNG+CM-1819_1829_1419_1429.pdf
CM-1819 / CM-1419
CM-1829 / CM-1429
SERVICE MICROWAVE OVEN
3. Operating Instructions
4. Disassembly and Reassembly
5. Alignment and Adjustments
P 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
7. Exploded Views and Parts List
8. PCB Circuit Diagrams and Parts List
9. Wiring Diagram & Operating Sequence
Follow these special safety precautions. Although the microwave oven is completely safe during ordinary
use, repair work can be extremely hazardous due to possible exposure to microwave radiation, as well as
potentially lethal high voltages and currents.
1-1 Safety precautions ( )
1. All repairs should be done in accordance
with the procedures described in this 13. Design Alteration Warning:
manual. Use exact replacement parts only, i.e.,
only those that are specified in the
2. Microwave emission check should be drawings and parts lists of this manual.
performed prior to servicing if the oven is This is especially important for the
operative. Interlock switches. Never alter or add to
the mechanical or electrical design of the
3. If the oven operates with the door open : microwave oven. Any design changes or
Instruct the user not to operate the oven and additions will void the manufacturer's
contact the manufacturer and the centre for warranty.
devices and radiological health immediately.
14. Always unplug the unit's AC power cord
4. Notify the Central Service Centre if the from the AC power source before
microwave leakage exceeds 5 mW/cm2. attempting to remove or reinstall any
component or assembly.