|Alignment & Adjustment.pdf|| Alignment and Adjustments
2. Alignment and Adjustments
2-1 Service Mode
2-1-1 SERVICE MODE Entry Method (General Transmitter)
For the General Transmitter
1. Turn the power off and set to stand-by mode.
2. Press the buttons of the transmitter in this order; INFO-MENU-MUTE-POWER ON to turn the set on.
3. The set turns on and enters service mode.
For the Factory Transmitter
1. Turn the power on.
2. Press the buttons of the transmitter in this order : INFO-Factory.
3. The set enters service mode.
* If you fail to enter service mode, repeat steps 1 and 2 above.
2-1-2 Initial DISPLAY State of SERVICE MODE
2-1-2(A) OSD DISPLAY
Factory Mode Current Input Mode Indicates selected input mode
01. Picture Improvement Picture Adjustment
02. Initial Setting |