Now downloading free:LG al152 767
Download LG al152 767 docs - VCR, VHS, tape drives service manuals and repair information
|File name:||al152_767.pdf |
[preview al152 767] new window
|Original Chassis:||al152 767|
|Descr:|| LG Video AL152W al152_767.pdf|
|Group:|| > > > |
|Information about the files in archive:|
|File name||Text |
|al152_767.pdf|| SERVICING PRECAUTIONS
NOTES REGARDING HANDLING OF THE PICK-UP
1. Notes for transport and storage
1) The pick-up should always be left in its conductive bag until immediately prior to use.
2) The pick-up should never be subjected to external pressure or impact.
Storage in conductive bag Drop impact
2. Repair notes
1) The pick-up incorporates a strong magnet, and so should never be brought close to magnetic materials.
2) The pick-up should always be handled correctly and carefully, taking care to avoid external pressure and
impact. If it is subjected to strong pressure or impact, the result may be an operational malfunction and/or
damage to the printed-circuit board.
3) Each and every pick-up is already individually adjusted to a high degree of precision, and for that reason
the adjustment point and installation screws should absolutely never be|
|Download restrictions information:|
|Month||5000||14||Wrong count ?|
Download >> To download the file, please, click here !
Did You find this Service Manual useful? Share it:
Was this file useful ? Share Your thoughts with the other users.
User ratings and reviews for this file:
Average rating for this file: 0.00 ( from 0 votes)Similar Service Manuals : - - - - - - -