Harman Specialty Group 3 Oak Park, Bedford, MA, 01730-1413 USA
Customer Service: Telephone: 781-280-0300 | Service Fax: 781-280-0499 | www.lexicon.com
Part No. 070-17537 | Rev 0
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
1. Read and keep these instructions.
2. Heed all warnings.
3. Follow all operation instructions.
4. Do not use this apparatus near water.
5. Clean only with a dry cloth.
6. Do not block any ventilation openings.
7. Install in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or another apparatus
(including amplifiers) that produces heat.
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades
with one wider than the other. A grounding-type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide
blade or the third prong are|