|20031016132210843_4_adjustment_197.pdf||4 Alignments and Adjustments
4-1 General Alignment Instuction
1. Usually, a color TV-VCR needs only slight touch-up adjustment upon installation.
Check the basic characteristics such as height, horizontal and vertical sync.
2. Use the specified test equipment or its equivalent.
3. Correct impedance matching is essential.
4. Avoid overload. Excessive signal from a sweep generator might overload the front-end of the TV.
When inserting signal markers, do not allow the marker generator to distort test result.
5. Connect the TV only to an DC power source with voltage and frequency as specified on
the backcover nameplate.
6. Do not attempt to connect or disconnect any wire while the TV is turned on.
Make sure that the power cord is disconnected before replacing any parts.
7. To protect aganist shock hazard, use an isolation transform.
4 Alignments and Adjustments