|disassembly_and_reassembly_168.pdf|| Disassembly & Reassembly
12. Disassembly & Reassembly
12-1 Overhaul Disassembly & Reassembly
- Be sure to separate the power cord before disassembling the unit.
- Discharge the capacitors first when separating PCB's with high capacity capacitors such as SMPS, X Drive Board, Y Drive
Board, etc. (Sparks may be generated by an electric charge, and there is a danger of electronic shock.)
- Check that the cables are properly connected referring to the circuit diagram, when disassembling or assembling the unit and
take care not to damage the cables.
- Take care not to damage the Glass Filter at the front.
- Assemble the boards in the reverse order of the disassembly.
12-1-1 Separation of Stand
Part Name Description Description Photo
Stand Place the unit down and remove th|