6-1 Checkpoints by Error Mode
Power LED: Check that the LED works when turning the Master Switch ON/OFF
LED Indicators: See table 6-2-1 Basic Troubleshooting: LED Diagnosis on the Front Panel.
In case of a power failure or abnormal screen, check the following items.
1) Check that the power cord is correctly connected to a 220V wall outlet.
2) Check that the Master Switch has been pressed.
3) Check that the transmitter is turned on.
4) Check that transmitter device selection is set to TV.
5) Check that the signal cable is properly connected.
6) Check that channel setting has been set.
Samsung Electronics 6-1
6-1-1 Basic Approaches for Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting Mechanism :
- The Main Board has Power part which supplies power to Deflection and Feature Box.
- The Feature Box receives all signal inputs,the signal-processed s|