|Samsung_PN42A410_all_files_[SM].zip||Disassembly & Reassembly
3. Disassembly & Reassembly
3-1 Overall Disassembly & Reassembly
- Be sure to separate the power cord before disassembling the unit.
- Discharge the capacitors first when separating PCB's with high capacity capacitors such as SMPS, X Main Board, Y Main
Board, etc. (A spark may be generated by the electric charge, and there is danger of electronic shock.)
- Check that the cables are properly connected referring to the circuit diagram when disassembling or assembling the unit
taking care not to damage the cables.
- Take care not to scratch the Glass Filter in the front.
- Assemble the boards in the reverse order of the disassembly.
- The plasma must be layed down on a flat padded surface for disassembly and reassembly.
3-1-1 Separation of ASSY COVER P-REAR
Part Name Description |