Y Safety Precautions
1. It is safe to adjust after using insulating transformer
between the power supply line and chassis input to TUNER 6700VPF002A(ALPS) 6700VPF003B(LGEC)
prevent the risk of electric shock and protect the AGC Voltage 3.5 ! 0.1V 2.7 ! 0.1V
2. Never disconnect leads while the TV receiver is on.
3. Don't short any portion of circuits while power is on.
4. The adjustment must be done by the correct appliances.
But this is changeable in view of productivity. : Screen Voltage Adjustment
5. Unless otherwise noted, set the line voltage to
230Vac!10%, 50Hz. Test Point : RK (Red Cathode of CPT Board)
Adjust : Screen Control of FBT
Y Test Equipment required
1. RF signal generator (with|