|FMxx_Ticking_noise_rework_instructions.pdf||1. FM24 "Ticking noise" rework instructions
Loud cabinet ticking noises during warming up / cooling down.
Create a small space between the glass plate and the cabinet, filled with a flexible material, in this case
sticky tape (e.g. Scotch "Magic Tape 810").
1. Place the set face down on a soft surface.
2. Lift and remove the metal rear cover plate.
3. Lift and remove the plastic rear cover.
4. Disconnect the cable at the LED/Switch panel.
5. Remove the "ESM Filter" panel at the left bottom (if present).
6. Remove all fixation screws of the (metallised) shielding frame (do NOT remove the PDP from the
7. Lift and remove the frame together with the PDP and PWBs attached to it, and store it at on a soft
Now, do the following:
8. First, lift and remove the Glass Plate from the Front Assy, and store it in a safe pla|