|BDP-160_Update_Instructions.pdf||System Firmware Update Instructions for Model BDP-160 using a USB memory device
- If you have any difficulty carrying out these instructions, please first refer to the System Firmware Update FAQ
included in this document and/or contact Pioneer Customer Support Center.
A. Check the current firmware version of the player:
Using the player's remote control:
1. Press the STANDBY/ON button to switch the unit on.
* If the player starts to play a disc, press the STOP button and wait until the Pioneer logo is displayed on your TV.
2. Press the Home Menu button to display the HOME MENU.
3. Select Initial Setup and press the ENTER button.
4. Select Options and press the ENTER button.
5. Select System information and press the ENTER button.
6. Select Next Screen and press the ENTER button
7. The firmware version of your player will be displayed on the TV screen.
If the version number is V01.06 or higher, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
If the version number is less than V01.|