File name P-Series_Firmware_Revision_History P-Series Firmware Revision History.txt
P-Series Power Meter Firmware Revision History
Release A.05.06 (5-Sept-2013):
- Added Run/Stop indication in CCDF table
- Added QR code linking to learnware support
- Resolved power drop issue while performing frequency sweep measurement
- Resolded display issue of having two fields hightlighted at once in state save/ recall menu
- Allows changing of trace display from window size to full screen using SCPI command
- Allows user to get out of CCDF trace display using SCPI command
- Resolved E9300H/ 1H high offset error upon 0dBm calibration
- Resolved N1913A TCP socket connection issue
- Enable TCP Keep alive value option
- Resolved issue of unable to accept new connection after many LAN restart
- Resolved trace jitter with EXT trigger
Release A.05.05 (12-Nov-2012):
- Added ability to change telnet port number via new diag:DIAG:SYSTem:COMM:TELNet:PORT
- Default is 23 upon power up. The port number configured using this diag will not be affected by SYST:PRES DEF or *RST.
Upon invoking the above diag, network will be restarted to reconfigure to the new telnet port. The process of restarting network will take approximately 20 seconds.
- Implemented long sensor cable support
- Enhance the CCDF trace setting recall upon preset or power cycle
- Resolved trace display frozen
- Resolved improper power conversion for Y scale under Trace display mode
- Resolved E4412A sensor error measurement after zero and calibration with power reference on
Release A.05.04 (9-Apr-2010):
Enhancement: added new flash file system to provide compatibility on the new processor board (P1002).
Release A.05.03 (7-Jan-2010):
- New preset for LTE.
- Resolved linearity type selection inconsistency.
- Resolved missing trigger output signal in fast mode.
- Resolved measurement inaccuracy for GSM signal.
- Resolved zeroing error with N848x CFT sensor.
Release A.05.02 (6-May-2009):
- Compatible with N8480 power sensors including Q band, R band, B model and H model.
- Enable external triggering in Peak measurement mode.
Release A.05.01 (1-Sep-2008):
- Resolved issue where inaccurate average power measurement is obtained when power/frequency sweep in FAST mode and hardware triggering is used
- Resolved negative slope trigger
- Resolved the inability to use greater than 100 feet 11730A sensor cable
- Compatible with N8480 power sensors including CFT option.
Release A.04.01 (23-Oct-2007):
More enhancement features with the latest firmware release:
- LXI-C compliance
- Enable hardware triggering for average power measurement
* Enable external triggering in CW measurement mode
* FW implementation to meet the 2048 buffer size memory requirement to store the measured readings up to 2048