Now downloading free:Fujitsu Lifebook S6210
Download Fujitsu Lifebook S6210 docs - Notebook computer, Laptop, handheld pcs - Dell, Compaq, Toshiba, HP, Sony, Acer, Palm - Service manuals and repair information
|File name:||LBs6210-servman.rar |
[preview Lifebook S6210]
|Model:||Lifebook S6210 🔎|
|Group:|| > > > |
>> Download document <<
|Information about the files in archive:|
|File name||Text |
|S6210-Disassembly.pdf||LifeBook S6210 Disassembly
ESD precautions are required when working on this LifeBook Computer. Make sure the LifeBook is turned off before beginning this disassembly procedure.
1. Turn the computer over and remove the battery.
2. Remove 2 screws from the Hard Disk Drive cover
3. Lift it off.
4. Disconnect the Hard Drive Cable
5. Remove the drive.
6. Remove 2 screws from the RAM cover.
7. Lift it off.
8. Press out on the metal locking clips to release the RAM and remove it.
9. Remove the Optical Disk Drive.
10. Remove 14 screws from the lower case including 3 within the Optical Disk Drive bay.
11. Turn the LifeBook up on its front and remove 2 screws from the rear.
12. Using a plastic screwdriver release the locking clips located behind each hinge.
13. Turn the unit right side up and open the cover.
14. Use a plastic screwdriver to pry up the status/application panel.
15. Disconnect its cable.
16. Disconnect the speaker cable and remove the status/application panel.
Average rating for this file: 0.00 ( from 0 votes)Similar Service Manuals :
- - - - - - -