|f74a-p-c45x-3-disas.pdf||Disassembly & Reassembly
- Be sure to separate the power cord before disassembling the unit.
- Discharge the capacitors first when separating PCB's with high capacity capacitors such as
SMPS, X Main Board, Y Main Board, etc. (A spark may be generated by the electric charge, and
there is danger of electronic shock.)
- Check that the cables are properly connected referring to the circuit diagram when
disassembling or assembling the unit taking care not to damage the cables.
- Take care not to scratch the Glass Filter in the front.
- Assemble the boards in the reverse order of the disassembly.
- The plasma must be layed down on a flat padded surface for disassembly and reassembly.
1. Remove 24 screws.