File name aq19lsjs_sm.pdf
COLOR MONITOR CONTENTS
2. Product Specifications
3. Disassembly & Reassembly
4. Alignment & Adjustments
6. Exploded View & Parts List
7. Electrical Parts List
8. Block Diagram
9. Wiring Diagram
10. Schematic Diagrams
Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd.
416, Maetan-3Dong, Paldal-Gu, Suwon City, Kyungki-Do, Korea.
Printed in Korea
P/N : BH68-00456G-00
http://www.samsungmonitor.com (SyncMaster Worldwide)
http://www.samsung-monitor.com (SyncMaster USA)
1-1 Safety Precautions
WARNINGS 3. Leakage Current Hot Check (Figure 1-1):
1. For continued safety, do not attempt to modify the WARNING: Do not use an isolation transformer during
circuit board. this test.
2. Disconnect the AC power before servicing. Use a leakage current tester or a metering system
3. When the chassis is operating, semiconductor that complies with American National Standards
heatsinks are potential shock hazards. Institute (ANSI C101.1, Leakage Current for
Appliances), and Underwriters Laboratories (UL
1-1-1 Servicing the High Voltage and CRT : Publication UL1410, 59.7).
WARNING:A high voltage adjusted to the wrong 4. With the unit completely reassembled, plug the AC
value may cause excessive X-ray line cord directly into a 120V AC outlet. With the
emissions. unit's AC switch first in the ON position and then
1. When servicing the high voltage system, remove OFF, measure the current between a known earth
the static charge by connecting a 10 kohm resistor ground (metal water pipe, conduit, etc.) and all
in series with an insulated wire (such as a test exposed metal parts, including: metal cabinets,
probe) between the chassis and the anode lead. screwheads and control shafts. The current
measured should not exceed 0.5 milliamp. Reverse
2. When troubleshooting a monitor with excessively the power-plug prongs in the AC outlet and repeat
HV, avoid being unnecessarily close to the monitor. the test.
Do not operate the monitor for longer than is
necessary to locate the cause of excessive voltage.