|SR560Offset c20011026 .pdf||SR560 OFFSET ADJUSTMENT PROCEDURE
Digital volt meter
4 BNC cables
1 BNC tee
Small slotted screwdriver
Remove bottom cover of SR560 to expose component side of pc board.
1. Turn SR560 off. Hold down "Reset" button, and turn unit back on
(this sets unit back to default setting).
2. Using a Digital Volt Meter, adjust front panel offset pot (located between "A'' and "B" input
BNC's on front panel) to read zero volts from pin 14 of U407 to gnd (output BNC shield). Do
not use chassis as ground.
There are 4 potentiometers located on the bottom right side of pc board
(looking at component side, with front panel facing forward)
P104 = low gain offset adjust
P101 = low gain CMRR adjust
P103 = high gain offset adjust
PIOZ = high gain CMRR adjust
3. Set coupling to "GND" and gain = 50,000.
4. Adjust P103 for zero volts on 50 ohm output, using scope.
5. Set gain = 1000 and Source to "A-B''.
6. Set function generator|