1-1. Safety Precautions
Follow these safety, servicing and ESD precautions to prevent damage and to protect against potential hazards such as
1. For continued safety, do not attempt to modify the circuit board.
2. Disconnect the AC power and DC power jack before servicing.
1-1-2. Servicing the LED TV
1. When servicing the LED TV, Disconnect the AC line cord from the AC outlet.
2. It is essential that service technicians have an accurate voltage meter available at all times.
Check the calibration of this meter periodically.
1-1-3. Fire and Shock Hazard
Before returning the LED TV to the user, perform the following safety checks:
1. Inspect each lead dress to make certain that the leads are not pinched or that hardware is not lodged between the
chassis and other metal parts in the LED TV.
2. Inspect all protective devices such as nonmetallic control knobs, insulating materials, cabinet backs, adjustment and