|Disassembly_n_Reassembly.pdf||3. Disassembly and Reassembly
3. Disassembly and Reassembly
3-1. Tools for Removal and Reassembly
No. Tool Type Remarks
Open-end Wrench 1-7/16" Leg
Others Common tools for servicing
(screwdriver, nipper, long nose pliers) Screwdriver - Philips, flat, Torx T20
Nut Driver 10mm Heater bracket Nut
* Preparation for parts replacement
1. Take out the residual water inside the product.
(Drain the water by operating the drain pump)
2. Close the water supply valve.
3. Turn off the power & disconnect power cable.
You must turn off the circuit breaker connected to the product.
4. Pull out the unit from the sink and lay it on the floor.
Be careful of the dr|